Monday 4 December 2006

The week commencing Monday 4th December...


I've got an essay on Job due in this month, so I'm looking forward to getting my teeth stuck into it and getting a better grasp of its message.


This week I've got usual things Pure, Mothers and Others, The Talking Shop, Volleyball, Waffles and going out on the street with Allan. Meeting up with students: looking at John's Gospel with Will, Christian Beliefs with Phil, and starting the Pursuit of Holiness with Jon and Jamie.

I'm going to spend some time thinking about the Christmas services, let me know if you have any ideas about stuff we could do in them. Oh yeah, getting the calendars out as well. And on Thursday I'm meeting up with Chris Rogers my theological tutor, to get stuffed full of theology (and twixes). I'm preaching a couple of times this month, please pray I would have something to say.

No comments: